Login to Complete an Application or to Access Reviewing Panel
2022 Innovation in Health Award
The Innovation in Health Award recognizes a park and recreation agency serving as an innovative model for improving health in their community.
The nomination deadline is March 25, 2022.
- Must be a current member of NRPA (Membership can be as an agency member, the agency director, or program director)
- The agency:
- Exhibits leadership in best practices for promoting health
- Demonstrates success in achieving positive health outcomes
- Develops and implements successful and innovative health projects, programs and/or policies
- Demonstrates a commitment to a healthy lifestyle for all
- All programs or projects submitted with this application must have been implemented within 12 months prior to the applications deadline.
- Completed application form
- Testimonial from a community member (non-staff) about impact of project/program.
- One additional supplemental item which highlights the effects and achievements of the project/program.
- All submissions must be received by NRPA no later than 11:59 p.m. EST on March 25, 2022. NRPA will not return any materials submitted with the application.
- The official NRPA application form must be used in submissions.
- Applicants must have or create an NRPA login account to complete an application.
- All materials must be submitted electronically using this survey format.
- Supplemental material file types include .pdf, .doc, .docx, .jpg or .jpeg as noted on form.
- Each project or program can only be submitted for one of the four innovation awards.
- Submission is automatically disqualified if it does not meet criteria, submission instructions, or if the responses are over the word limit.
- This format has a save and continue feature that is located in the banner at the bottom of the question pages.
Terms and Conditions:
- NRPA reserves the right to disqualify an application if in NRPA’s sole discretion it determines that the application does not contain truthful information, is contrary to the standards or policies of NRPA, or violates applicable laws, or if the nominee acted contrary to the standards or policies of NRPA, or violated applicable law or could reflect negatively on NRPA.
- NRPA reserves the right to revoke any award or prize if in NRPA’s sole discretion it determines that the awardee acted contrary to the standards or policies of NRPA or acted in violation of applicable laws or could reflect negatively on NRPA.
For more information, contact the NRPA Awards Program at email@example.com.