Login or Create an Account
30 Under 30 - 2022
NRPA is looking for 30 park and recreation professionals under the age of 30 to feature in the February 2022 issue of Parks & Recreation magazine. The selection committee will evaluate nominations on one or more of the following criteria:
- Impact on the agency’s community and service population
- Contributions to the professional development of the field of parks and recreation
- Innovative ideas, programs or research in the field of parks and recreation
Please fill out the application and submit the following documents: resume, high-resolution photo, and statement detailing why the nominee is deserving of recognition as 30 Under 30. The statement must be approximately 400 words, and the photo must be a minimum 300 dpi in resolution (or 1175 pixels (w) x 1500 pixels (h)). Nominees are allowed to self-nominate. Deadline to apply is October 1, 2021.
- Must be 30 years old or younger on October 1, 2021.
- The selected 30 Under 30 will be asked to participate in NRPA through one of the following:
- Submit an article for NRPA’s Parks & Recreation magazine
- Submit an NRPA Education Session for the 2023 NRPA Annual Conference
- Submit a blog post for Open Space blog
- Participate in a podcast for Open Space Radio
- Participate on a panel, education session, webinar or committee for NRPA